Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap!

This weekend I headed home to celebrate my sister-in-law, Shannon's birthday! My first stop was to spend the night with the birthday girl and the kids, I had fun being goofy and silly with the kids! They are such a joy in my life and make my heart very happy! Get was a great night spent with the family!



Friday morning I got up and worked out, then Shannon went with me to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for Dad and Mary's wedding! I was so thankful to have her with me, she is a huge support in my life and she understands my struggles and comforts me when I'm down. She is a huge blessing and gift in my life! Friday night we headed to Wild Bill's Sport Saloon for a night of laughing, dancing and spending time with family and friends! I was able to catch up with my "work mom" Tammy, she has been there through all the ups and downs the last two years. She was there for me when my mom passed away, there with me on my wedding day and she drove five hours here to come see me the day after our Maggie Grace passed away. She means the world to me and I am so thankful for her!



Saturday morning I ran errands and did a little shopping, then I went to spend more time with Shannon, Brian and the kids! It was a beautiful day (65 degrees!) so we all went for a walk and enjoyed the sunshine and each others company! 




Sunday I decided to leave a day early and surprise JC! Before I left I was able to spend time with Brad, Whitney, and the boys! We played with the kids, eat lunch with Dad and Mary, and also helped them put together their wedding invitations! 



Overall it was a nice, relaxing, fun weekend at home and I was thankful for the time I got to spend with the people I love! Next trip home will be for Dad and Mary's wedding on May 12th! Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

xoxoxo Bee






No comments:

Post a Comment