Monday, July 23, 2012

2

Two years ago today I married my best friend, two years ago today JC and I began our journey as a married couple, two years ago we both pledged to love one another through thick and thin, two years ago today was the best day of my life, two years ago today God blessed me with a life with my best friend! 


Two years seems to have flown by, we have both grown so much in the last two years. We have learned more about each other everyday and have truly learned that we can survive our worst days as long as we lean on God and each other! God has brought us through a lot in the last two years; losing my mom, moving to the east coast then back to MN, and most recently losing our first born baby Maggie Grace. Each day that goes by I truly love JC more and more, I feel so unbelievable blessed to share my life with such an amazing man of God. 


JC is my best friend and someone who knows me better than I know myself. This past year has been so difficult with losing Maggie Grace, but I am so thankful that I had JC by my side to hold me, wipe my tears, and to laugh with me. I defiantly feel like I can describe our life together as being a crazy beeautiful ride, I can see that God matches our most difficult moments with ones that are pure goodness and amazing! Some days I don't feel worthy of JC's love and feel so unbelievable blessed by being married to someone as wonderful as him!


To my JC,
Thank you for loving me unconditionally, being there to support me, for taking care of me on my worst days, thank you for dreaming with me, standing by me, grieving with me, and hoping with me! I am so thankful for the past two years of being married to you and I am so looking forward to what the future holds for us and what blessings God has in store for us! I love you to pluto and back! 


Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 
1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Our Love is a great example of this verse! 


XOXO Bee


Wedding Day July 23, 2010

I love kissing him!

My Best Friend

He can always put a smile on my face! 
Two years later & I Love you even more! 

My Love

Love my Life with him! 

Thank you for an amazing two years of marriage! Looking forward to the future with you, my love! 

1 comment:

  1. You can see the love jumping through the pictures! B- you look absolutely beautiful in those pics (which isn't any different than normal)...

    ReplyDelete