Monday, May 27, 2013

Baking.

Today I am thankful for my ability to bake. Baking has always been something that I have enjoyed to do ever since I was little. Some of my fondest memories of my Mom are in the kitchen baking with her. She was more of a perfectionist and very tidy in the kitchen... me on the other hand I get messy and I can be a perfectionist when it comes to certain things! I think half the fun of baking is making a mess and my poor pups have gotten flour/powder sugar on them more than once!I am thankful for baking because it can turn a bad day into a good day just like that and it's defiantly my stress reliever!Many of my happy moments happen when I'm in the kitchen with my music up loud singing and mixing stuff up! I dream of one day opening a cupcake bakery of my own... maybe someday but for now I'm happy baking in my kitchen and learning new decorating techniques in my cake decorating classes that I'm taking at Michael's! I hope you are having a blessed Memorial Day! 

XOXO Bee

I love my Kitchen Aid Mixer and can't imagine baking without it! 

Death by Oreo Cupcake

Pumpkin cupcake with maple frosting (probably my
favorite frosting I've made!)

No comments:

Post a Comment