Friday, May 3, 2013

God's Provision.

After a crazy stressful week like the one we have had I am so thankful and blown away by God's provisions & timing in our life! He always comes through for us in the nick of time! One of my favorite says " God is never early, but he is always right on time." that could not have been more true this week as we transferred our car title & plates to FL... quit the expense that we were not expecting! But as always God came through and everything is situated and we are now officially Florida residents! A little strange considering I have only ever driven cars with MN plates on them, a bitter sweet day! This weekend I am looking forward to hopefully a quite & relaxing weekend. I was a substitute teacher three days this week & going back next week for two more days... so I am ready for some quite! I hope you find some quite time for you and God this weekend! 

XOXO Bee


I will bless her with abundant provisions; her poor I will satisfy with food. Psalm 132:15

For I know that through your prayers and God's provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. Philippians 1:19

" Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who ask receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

Day:3 Black & White


1 comment:

  1. So glad you are experiencing divine provision. Bless you in Florida!

    ReplyDelete