Friday, May 10, 2013

Life in Ministry.

Today I am thankful for being called into ministry with my best friend and hubby! Serving in ministry is defiantly a calling and at times is not always easy but it is always 100% worth it. Especially when you pray the prayer with a child who is excepting Jesus into their heart for the first time! Also when you see a teen grow in their faith and see how they are truly using their gifts to bring glory to God... honestly nothing better then that! Ministry is hard, for example when it calls you away from family (this has been the toughest part for me) but I'm always trusting in God's plan for our life and know that he has our best interest at heart! JC made it clear before we even got engaged that we would be moving quit a bit if we go into ministry, and that has been true.. but I wouldn't trade it for anything! 

XOXO Bee

"and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word." Acts 6:4

Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 
2 Corinthians 4:1

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. Luke 3:23

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. Ephesians 4:4-6

Day 10: Something I created... Cupcakes & gum paste
flowers I learned how to make in my cake decorating class this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment