Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Prayer for Today.

Spirit of the Lord, keep working within me and making me more and more like Jesus. I'm not content to keep seeing the same old me in the mirror. I want to reflect the glory of the Lord by becoming more and more like Jesus. ~ Nancy Guthrie

So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord who is the Spirit makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image. 
2 Corinthians 3:18

Don't you want this too? I sure do, I want to be ever changing day to day to better reflect my Lord and who he is. I know personally I need to work on becoming less selfish and truly giving my all when it come to ministries I am involved in! Take a look at yourself in the mirror today (I know it can be tough & hard to do) see what you may need to work on to become more like Jesus! Blessings to you my friends on this beautiful Sunday!

XOXO Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment