Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday.

Jesus Calling Pg.31

Worship Me only. Whatever occupies your mind the most becomes your god. Worries, if indulged, develop into idols. Anxiety gains life of its own, parasitically infesting your mind. Break free from this bondage by affirming your trust in Me and refreshing yourself in My presence. What goes on in your mind is invisible, undetectable to other people. But I read your thoughts continually, searching for evidence of trust in Me. I rejoice when your mind turns toward Me. Guard your thoughts diligently; good thought-choices will keep you close to Me. 

They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11


No comments:

Post a Comment