Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday

I so enjoy sharing my devotional Jesus Calling with you, that I hope you don't mind that I do one of these a week!

Come to Me and rest. I am all around you, to bless and restore. Breathe Me in with each breath. The way just ahead of you is very steep. Slow down and cling tightly to My hand. I am teaching you a difficult lesson, learned only by headship.
Lift  up empty hands of faith to receive My precious Presence. Light, Life, Joy, and Peace flow freely through this gift. When your focus turns away from Me, you grasp for other things. You drop the glowing gift of My presence as you reach for lifeless ashes. Return to Me; regain My Presence.

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 
Matthew 11:28-29

Today's devotional so relates to where JC and I are in life right now, needing rest and restoration. We cling to our God at this time and know that his plans for our lives are far better and greater then we could ever imagine! I hope these words help you out today and I hope you have a blessed weekend!

Blessings to you my Friends,
XOXO Bee




No comments:

Post a Comment