Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A place to call Home.

Thought I would fill you all in a bit more on our current situation. 
JC's dad was let go from his job here at camp, so we are currently looking for a new place to live. The place we are living right now was part of his pay, so August 31st will be his last day of work here at the Pines & we have until September 14th to find a new place to call home. 
As you can imagine this is weighing heavy on our hearts as we don't make a lot of money, so finding a place we can afford is a little tricky! We are hoping to move as a family with JC's dad so we can help split the cost of living. As a parent of two small children, its hard not to feel like a failure to be able to provide a place to live. 
But as I recently told a close friend... we Barber's, if anything are survivors & know that God will continue to provide for us. As we always do, we are lifting this whole situation up in prayer and know that this is all part of God's plan for our life! That being said... some days are harding than others, some days I have little break downs & panic a bit because I know that moving day is right around the corner. We have a couple places lined up to look at and hope to be applying for them ASAP! 
We just ask that you keep us lifted in prayer as we continue to search for a new place to call home.

Micah- Continues to grow and is always full of smiles & giggles for us! Which makes the tough days more bearable. He likes to spit up a lot, and gets mommy a lot of the times and likes to give me a smile when I'm wiping him up! He is trying his hardest to roll over, he is able to move quit a bit just by squirming around! He is sleeping in his own room now & wakes up once a night to eat. 

Kylie- Oh my poor girl, she is teething right now & I'm not just talking about 1 tooth... I'm talking 4 big ol' molars at once! So she has been a bit more cranky than usual, waking up at night, being very picky about what she wants to eat & loves cuddles! These days I have been waking up to a screaming/ crying toddler which isn't always the best way to start a day! When she is in a good mood, she cracks us up and loves to give us lots of kisses! We are trying to have a movie night with her every Friday night to give her special one on one time.

JC & I- We were able to get away this past weekend for two nights in Vermont to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary! It was wonderful to just spend the time with each other without the distraction of the kids. We love our kids so much & enjoy being a family of four. But sometimes mommy & daddy need time to reconnect and focus on their marriage! (Something I strongly suggest all married couples to do!) We enjoyed the Ben & Jerry's factory and took the tour! We took in a movie and enjoyed eating out, and sleeping in! Big huge shout out to my friend Chelsea for watching our kids for the weekend on top of her own two kids... seriously Chels, you rock and we are super thankful for you!! 






No words for how much I love & apperciate this man!






The hotel we stayed at was an old renovated firehouse!

 JC continues to work his butt off at Noyes VW as a tech and is looking forward to becoming a certified technician in the near future! He is still working Mon- Fri 8-5 and Saturdays 8-12.. so he is still only getting one day off of work a week. I am continuing to love my job at Walgreens ( I went back to work when Micah was almost 3 months old) I'm currently working tues-thurs 6pm-9pm. I am hoping to be able to pick up more hours in the near future, but this also means putting the kids in daycare part time (which breaks my heart) but we gotta do what we gotta do to provide for and take care of our babies! So there are a few things up in the air right now... but the first and foremost on our list is finding a place to live!! 
I hope you are having a great week friends!

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment