Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 in Review


As I take a look back on this past year, we have been extremely blessed! Of course this year brought along its own stressful time such as looking for a new place to call home. However once again JC and I prayed and kept our faith in God and as always He provided! Here are some of my favorite memories and pictures from 2015, enjoy! I pray that this year brings many blessings in your lives my friends! 
Kylie learned to walk.
XOXO Bee

We welcomed Mr.Micah Jacob to the world!

Became a family of 4.

My Daddy came to meet his new grandson!

Grandma Mary Holding the newest addition!

Kylie with Grandma & Grandpa.

Kylie being silly with Grandpa!

I learned how to juggle getting outside with two littles

We watched Kylie grow into a big sister

Celebrated Mother's Day with two babies to hold! 

I learned how to get shopping/ errands done with two babies in tow

Kylie got over her fear of me wearing hats 

Love watching these babies grow!

Little man stole our hearts with that smile of his!

We had adventures at Swanzey Lake, and took the view in.

Daddy celebrating Father's Day with his two babies!

Mommy & Daddy got new phones, yeah for better quality pictures! 


Mommy starting running again at 6 weeks postpartum...
this was from one of our walks.

I chopped my hair.

Kylie learned about mommy's love for cupcakes! 

We learned just how much Kylie loves giving her brother kisses!

Out for a run with mommy in the kid limo.

My typical view during a shopping trip.

Kylie enjoyed playing in her own pool.

daddy snuggles are the best

Kylie & Micah had a 2 night sleepover with their friends Rorie & Jacob!

While Mommy & Daddy enjoyed a weekend in Vermont to celebrate their 5 year wedding anniversary! 

Loved the time to reconnect and refocus

Spent lots of hours, laughing, playing with our kiddos
and getting to know each other with this fantastic friend,
Miss.Chelsea!

Watched Micah discover his toes.

Slowly got back into the running game, enjoyed time to myself.

I watched these two bond/ take naps together.

Such a joy to watch this little man's personality develop!

I french braided Kylie's hair for the first time.

We found a new place to call home. (But didn't move until October)

Our little thumb sucker

Enjoyed time by the lake as a family

A run with the whole crew

Watched these two grow in their love for each other.

Captured our special bond with this picture

First picture in the new house

I celebrated my 30th Birthday.

Pushed my limits while training for my first 5k

Fall family pictures

These two!

Went to Pumpkin fest with friends & Kylie rode her first ferris wheel!

Ran my first 5k with my SIL, it was tough, but I did it!
(it was a trail run through the Vermont woods!)

Celebrated Halloween!

Kylie learned to hold mommy's hand during my cool down period

I competed in the Keene Cupcake Wars with my s'more cupcakes

Seriously their bond with each other is so special & something
I truly cherish as their mommy!
Daddy bought Kylie her very own Brady jersey! She loves it
and has to wear it every game day to match daddy!

Invested in a petite pink treadmill, so I can keep motivated
and get into better shape this winter!

We celebrated Kylie turning 2 with a minnie Boutique birthday party!

We also got her ears pierced!

First ear infection for our girl = lots of cuddles!

Christmas jimmies are the best!! 

Celebrated Christmas as a family of 4!

Christmas day jog! Couldn't pass up a run in such warm temps!

This year I also received a promotion (and raise)
with Walgreens, I am now a pharmacy tech!
This new position has certainly challenged me and I'm learning
a lot of new things! 

Picture of Kylie outside at daycare yesterday. This year we put the kids
into an at home daycare so mommy can work a few more hours.
It has been a transition to say the least but I think it has been good
for both the kids and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment