Thursday, February 23, 2012

No More...

As Jc and I traveled down to the cities today for Grandma's funeral tomorrow, I started thinking that I can't wait until I don't have to say goodbye (or see you later) to people I love.


 I can't wait until I am in a place where there are no more tears, no more losing people, no more being sad, no more being angry, no more waiting, no more feeling physical pain, no more judgmental people, no more emotional pain, no more feeling helpless. 


I look forward to the day when there will be no more saying see you later only saying hello to my loved ones! I look forward to the day that I can call Heaven home! 


"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides quite waters, he refreshes my soul." Psalm 23:1-2


"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:5

No comments:

Post a Comment