Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thankful to be an Auntie

Even though I miss my Maggie Grace and wish she was here every single day... I am thankful to be an auntie and have little ones to love!! Each and everyone of my nephews and niece, I have loved only the way an auntie can love since the day they were born! They are SO special and important to me! I am honored to be their auntie and watch them grow up and grow in their faith!! 


At his first Football Game with Auntie Bee!

Gavin Nicolas
December 4th 2002 




Ian David
September 22nd 2004
Ian & Auntie Bee
Clay William
June 19th 2006
Clay & Auntie Bee




William Michael
January 14th 2007
Will & Auntie Bee



Ryleigh Grace
January 12th 2010
Ryleigh & Auntie Bee

Orrin Robert
 February 19th 2010 

Ori & Auntie Bee

Cameron Ray
August 27th 2010

Cam & Auntie Bee


xoxo Bee

2 comments:

  1. It means so much to us (as Im sure it does Brian and Shannon and Brad and Whitney) to have a brother and sister who love our kiddos as much as we do! They are spoiled by their Auntie Bee, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh! Such beautiful babies... and they have grown so much! You are an INCREDIBLE Auntie!

    ReplyDelete