Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Prayer for Today

If you have not read "The Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning, I suggest it! It is one of my all time favorite books and has many great quotes that I live my life by. Here is a prayer from this book....


"Abba, I abandon myself into your hands. Do with me what you will. Whatever you may do, I thank you. I am ready for all: I accept all. Let your will be done in me and in all your creatures. I wish no more than this, O Lord. Into your hands I commend my spirit. I offer it to you with all the love of my heart, for I love you, Lord, and I give myself, surrender myself into your hands without reserve, with boundless confidence, for you are my father." Charles Foucauld


I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday! 


XOXOXO Bee



1 comment:

  1. I'm on my way to Barnes & Noble tomorrow, they probably don't have it but will order it... Thanks for sharing.. you are always so up-lifting

    ReplyDelete