Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello April!

Another new month is upon us! April's calendar is filling up fast for us, there are many things that I'm looking forward to this month

  1. Trying for a baby!
  2. Easter/ singing in the Easter choir.
  3. Possibly moving into a new house.
  4. Spending time with friends.
  5. Destination Unknown (we are going somewhere but the teens don't know where or what we are doing!)
  6. Going to a dance recital where a few of the teens are dancing and my sweet little Alexandra is dancing!
  7. Learning to bake some yummy bread with my apples of Gold friends.
  8. The Sportman's Expo
  9. I will be speaking at Teens on self image
  10. Excercizing and taking Zoey for a walk.
There are so many things to look forward to this month, and I'm pretty sure that it's going to fly by in no time! I'm hoping that we have more sunny days this month. I hope that even though our month will be busy that JC and I can find sometime for ourselves and enjoy spending time together! I am looking forward to Easter and celebrating that Jesus is risen! It will also be bitter sweet because last Easter we found out that we were expecting Maggie Grace and Easter happens to fall on her 3 month birthday. As the time goes on we continue to pray for our future babies and their health, also for patients and trusting in God's timing. I hope you all had a great weekend! Here are some snap shots from our weekend!

XOXOXO Bee


Weekend filled with beating JC in Yahtzee! 

JC being a master Chef and making Chicken Fried Rice for dinner.

I Love him!

And he Loves me! 

Friday snow & Saturday no snow!

Zoey keeping mommy company in the kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment