Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Time to Breath

So far it's been a good week, I am thankful for tonight and having time to breath before this crazy busy week continues! I am finding myself taking deep breaths and soaking up the sun from today.It has been very rainy and gloomy lately so today when we finally got some sunshine, it warmed my heart! I am so thankful for God's creation and the beautiful things that he has put on this earth. I feel so blessed for the life that God has given me, and that he is working so evidently in my life and using our story to reach out to people. 


"The spirit of God has made me;the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33:4


This week holds many things, so I am thankful for tonight to take time to breath before it all comes rushing my way! JC is at a meeting tonight, so I have been given some alone time which sometimes I just need to breath, reflect, and prepare for the coming week! 


Yesterday was a relaxing day with my love home on his day off, we dyed Easter eggs, cuddled on the couch and went to bed early, the kind of day that we needed together! Today I was busy running some errands, we went grocery shopping and spent some time in conversation on what this month holds for us.  This week is going to be full of choir practice, youth group, baking, working out, Maundy Thursday service, working, taking a trip to Virginia to shop at Target & Walgreens and I'm super excited to have Starbucks and go out to a nice dinner. (When you live in a small town you have to travel about an hour and a half to go shopping at these places!) and this weekend is going to be full of Easter events! 


XOXOXO Bee


Dying Easter eggs with my Love!

Fun Times!

Mary's (the church secretary) new puppy Murphy, SO cute! 

JC bought me a new icing gun and I got it in the mail today! 

So happy the sunshine came out today!

A yummy dinner for one!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a great day! And that fruit salad is making my mouth water... or is it the thought of your cupcakes with the new frosting gun? Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete