Monday, May 28, 2012

Being Molded.

One of the joys of being human and especially a christian is that you are constantly being molded, learning new things, and being transformed every single day! As I look back on the last two years of my life I have not only grown up, I have also grown in my faith and my relationship with my God is stronger today then it every has been! I have been blessed with wonderful people in my life who have walked beside me, cried with me, and have lifted both JC and myself up in prayer... which makes being molded that much easier!


Trying to learn who God has created you to be is such a wonderful feeling. Knowing that you have a Heavenly Father who cares for you and only wants the best for you is such a comfort! I believe that trusting in God's reasoning without knowing why he allows things to happen is one of the most challenging and most important lessons we learn. Trusting God and not knowing the answer to why, I think we grow tremendously in our relationship with God trusting him with all the unanswered questions. This is where we fully rely on him and give it all up to him!


Give it all up to him.... boy is it just me or is this terribly difficult for you? This is something that I am constantly working on, and even more so now with trying to get pregnant and trusting in his timing. I find myself these days constantly praying for our future children, I don't know when they will come into our lives, what they will look like, what their names will be... but I know that they are a gift from God. I pray for their health, for them to bring glory to the kingdom of God, and for JC and I to raise them to the best of our abilities.


The other night I had a revelation about children and I may be a slow learner but this is what I concluded. We are all God's children, therefore the children that we have are God's children that he has "loaned" us for our time here on earth.When I started thinking about that concept more, I realized just how much of a privilege it is to have a baby. This is amazing to me and makes me want to continue to pray for our future babies, and I know that when we get pregnant again I will be that much more excited! 


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14&14


The Lord is constantly molding me into the person he created me to be, and for that I am thankful! I am thankful for each new day that I get a chance to start fresh and learn new things about and from my God. I'm thankful for my God loving me at my low points and high points, I'm thankful that he never leaves my side and always has my best interested at heart! 


In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. Proverbs 16:9


I pray that you can also experience what it's like to me molded and know that God is your Heavenly Father who will never leave you! Hope you had a blessed memorial day! 


XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment