Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dad & Mary

Saturday May 12, 2012 was the day that two families became one. It was a day filled with so much love and hope for the future, it was a day that my Dad was made whole again, it was a day that we welcomed Mary into the family. It was a beautiful day for two beautiful people to join their lives together! Thank you Mary for loving my Dad! 


XOXO Bee


Dad & Mary

My Love and I

Little Miss Ryleigh

Clay William and I


Ian David and I

Gavin Nicholas and I

My Brothers and I 

Love my Daddy 

Mary and I 

Gav with Uncle JC 

My favorite little girl 

Sisters striking a pose

So sweet, can't wait to see him with our babies! 

The two most important men in my life! 

Dad and his sons!

Brian and Shannon's beautiful family! 
Brad and Whitney's beautiful family! 
Our family, missing our beautiful baby girl! 

Us with Dad and Mary! 

My sisters and I, we are not blood related... but it feels that way!  Love them!

Our new family! 

2 comments: