Monday, July 2, 2012

Giving it All Up...

The month of June was an eye opener for me... God taught me many things last month! My biggest attitude improvement has been one about getting pregnant with our next baby, now my desire to be a mommy has not gone away and I don't think it every will but me putting so much pressure on getting pregnant right away has subsided. God has truly put my mind and heart at ease with this subject, and I feel much more at peace with waiting until his time is perfect! 


Being home the last few weeks and spending a ton of time with my nephews and niece made me realize how excited I am to have babies to call my own! God could not have put my mind and heart at ease at a better time, because someone very close to me is expecting another baby... can't say who yet! And I could not be more excited and happy for them! Now if this had happened a month earlier I don't know if I would have had quite the same reaction... it's like God really does know what he is doing! 


"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." 
Matthew 7:7




Beautiful flower, God's handiwork truly amazes me!

Every time I see these sun rays I have to take a picture, My mom
always called them "angel rays" so now when I see them I think of
her and our Maggie Grace! 

First day home with my love when went for a hike with the pups!

Beautiful! 

Zoey taking a break on our hike!

Our two cutie puppies! 

Beautiful sunset in Woodbury!

I feel like I have truly given it all up to God... and man does it feel good! I have even started (finally!) losing weight, 15 pounds to go till I'm back to my pre baby weight!! I feel like I am in a really good place in my life; I have my best friend for my husband who stands by my side, I have a loving family, wonderful friends, a wonderful church family, awesome youth group kids, and a sweet little town to live in & not 1 but two cute puppies to love on!! Life is good, and I am excited to see what God has planned for our future together!! Lots more pics to come of my time at home!
XOXO Bee







1 comment:

  1. Bee - thanks for sharing this! It sounds like your heart is a little more at ease with having another baby. I pray you continue to have more peace. My situation was different, but I know that until I started being happy for others instead of having jealousy, I wasn't having any luck getting pregnant. Once I realized that I was truly happy for a friend at her pregnancy and content to wait until God was ready for me to be a mom, then I finally got pregnant! I can't imagine how it feels to be a mom, but to not get to have your little girl in this world, and if you ever feel jealousy or pain when others get pregnant, I would think that was completely justified. Thank you again for continuing to update your blog with your beautiful feelings. It has changed my life and I am blessed to be able to read this.

    ReplyDelete