Monday, August 27, 2012

Chicago Trip in Pics!

Reunited with Mindy again! 

Chicago! 

Best Friends Together.... Just missing our Ellie! 

Walking on the busy streets of Chicago without a care in the world!

Being a tourist! 

North Park University, I missed you! 

Best Swedish restaurant I know!

Besties with curly hair! I love this girl so much!! 

Wrigley field! 

Memories here.

My new tattoo on my right wrist in memory of
Maggie Grace and my mama! 

My last night I was able to see Josh, who is one of JC's
high school friends & now one of my friends!! 

Besties! 

My last cupcake shop on my cupcake tour of Chicago!
Molly's Cupcakes

My 3rd Cupcake stop, Phoebe's cupcakes! 

My second Cupcake stop, SPRINKLES! For those of you who don't know
Sprinkles was the first strictly Cupcake bakery that opened.

My first cupcake stop, Crumbs.... Rebecca used to work here.
Their cupcakes are HUGE, and SO delish!

Taking in everything my last day in Chicago! 

Happy I was able to spend time with her!

Chicago Skyline! 


Ann Sather's, another great swedish restaurant! Rebecca's favorite! 

Many great memories here! 
On our way to Woodbury Days!  Big brother and little sister! 

They had so much fun riding this! 

Pretty Ryleigh Grace! 

Cute brothers! 

Well now that I'm back in MN I will be driving back up to the Falls tomorrow and spending a couple days at home. Then we pack up and head to the cabin in MI for a few days! I can. not. wait. to be at our cabin... and even more so I can't wait to see my love tomorrow! Only one more sleep until I'll be in my love's arms!! In other news Zeke was neutered last Wednesday and has a cone on his head and has been keeping daddy up at night. So I'm happy to be going home to help out with the pups, I have missed them lots! Hope you had a great weekend and that this week is full of blessings! 

XOXO Bee

2 comments:

  1. Next time, hit up Sweet Mandy B's cupcakes. Banana bread and chocolate frosting was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Wish I would have been able to see you... maybe next time!

      Delete