Thursday, August 16, 2012

Throw Back Thursday!

I love my husband and I am so thankful for him. This week I was reflecting on where we began as a couple, where we have been, where we are now, and what our future holds! I am so thankful for the way our relationship began, in friendship... we really got to know each other before becoming a couple!

God has blessed our life together beyond words, and he has seen us through so many difficult events in our lives. I am truly looking forward to see what God has in store for our future, however it is still difficult not worrying about the future or where we will be living a year from now!

I'm enjoying my time with my love this week, as I will be leaving on Sunday for a trip with out him. I am SO looking forward to going to my family cabin in MI with him and our pups. I am excited to get away with JC and to have very limited cell service and just escape from the stress of everyday life! As the week comes to an end, I am getting ready to pack up for my trip, excited to get my Kindle Fire that my sweet husband got me and have a date night with my love! I am getting anxious and super excited for my trip to visit my family and friends in the cities! My week was full of moments with friends and time to reflect on life and where it will bring us this year! I hope you have had a great week! Blessings!

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment