Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Steady My Heart...


"Steady My Heart"

Wish it could be easy
Why is life so messy
Why is pain a part of us
There are days I feel like
Nothing ever goes right
Sometimes it just hurts so much

But You're here
You're real
I know I can trust You

Even when it hurts
Even when it's hard
Even when it all just falls apart
I will run to You
Cause I know that You are
Lover of my soul
Healer of my scars
You steady my heart [x2]

I'm not gonna worry
I know that You got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment
What's good and what gets broken
Happens just the way that You plan

And I will run to You
You're my refuge in Your arms
And I will sing to You
Cause of everything You are

You steady my heart [x2]



This song is by a very talented singer Kari Jobe, she is a wonderful christian artist! I heard this song for the first time yesterday and it truly describes how I feel, going through hard times yet knowing that God has me in the palm of his hand, and knowing that everything that happens is part of his plan for my life! May you be uplifted by this song has much as I was! 

We are almost completely finished with decorating for the teens kick off tomorrow, I also got my Batgirl costume in the mail today! I am heading over to my friend Terri's house to frost all 100 cupcakes that we baked!! I love being able to bake for the kids and being able to use my creative side to help JC decorate! I truly love being a youth pastor's wife and all that it includes, I also have really grown to love the teens in the youth group!! Praying that God will make his presence known to them this year and trusting him with where JC and I will be called to! 

Hope you're having a great week so far, here are a few pics I've taken lately! 

XOXO Bee


Loving the fall time! 

The teen room under construction!


My new additions to the kitchen from Chicago! My bestie got the cupcake
sign for me and the other two are post cards I framed! 

Sweet Zeke waiting to be let outside! 

My cute hubby! 
Beautiful sunset last night! 

Boiling sugar, water, & green food coloring to create a
fun treat for the kick off! 

Zeke tucked himself into bed last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment