Sunday, October 21, 2012

Let Go & Let God...


It's Sunday night and I am home alone with the pups while JC is at church for worship practice and riot. This week has gone by super fast as always, and I am still recuperating from the weekend retreat with the teens! Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow with my love! 

The retreat with the teens was a lot of fun and I am thankful and glad that I was able to get to know some of them better! I always find it interesting to learn about these teens and where they come from and what their family life is like. I pray and hope that they feel comfortable with me and are willing to share their lives with me. Bluewater Bible Camp is a beautiful place and I really enjoyed visiting there, it was filled with time of playing games, being in silence with God, and being in worship! 

The word Mercy was really on my heart this weekend, and I'm excited to dig into the meaning of that word this week.Today at church something that stood out to me was the saying "Let Go & Let God" I have heard this saying many times in my life, but it truly applies to our life right now with trusting God with our future with JC's job. It is hard to give complete control and fully trust God with our lives, but I truly believe that when we do this in our lives we are able to fully experience God's plan for our life. As time goes on we are just praying that God makes our options obvious and that we are both able to be open to what he has in store.

This week is another full week of; Sunday school training, small group, a spaghetti dinner/ planning a fall festival, youth group, release time, and hopefully time to relax and be with each other! May your week be full of blessings!! 

XOXO Bee





Truth


Beautiful Bluewater Bible Camp! 

Fun playing Apples to Apples!

Yup we love each other! 
The whole group! 



No comments:

Post a Comment