Monday, December 31, 2012

2012... A Year in Review

Wow 2012 has definitely been a year filled with; tears, pain, questioning God's plan for our life, holding close to God and growing in our faith, being tested, patients being tried, clinging to JC, spending time with family while healing physically and emotionally, carrying, holding, and letting go of our baby girl. I feel as though this year as been the hardest one to date, 2010 (the year my mom passed away) was another tough one but it was also the year JC and I got married. So 2012 was filled with more hardship and heartbreak then 2010, I think our "good" years are apparently the odd numbered years haha... I do hope that we will have more good years in our future then bad ones. I think saying goodbye to 2012 will feel like turning a new chapter in our lives, obviously the most exciting thing about 2012 was finding out that we are expecting another baby! 

Which by the way I have been feeling baby move almost everyday since Christmas morning and I think this little one is going to be an active one!! Excited that we only have about 2 weeks left until we will hopefully find out if we are expecting a blue or pink bundle of joy in May! 

Anyway I set out to pick out 12 pics from 2012 to show our year in pictures, but there are a few more then 12... hope you don't mind!!! So, please enjoy and have yourself a safe and fun NYE!! 

XOXO Bee


January... the month of our daughters birth and death. Started the
year rough and allowed for time of healing.

February... Having to say goodbye to my Grandma &
remembering my Mom in the month she also passed.

March... trying to stay confident in a new body after giving birth.

Also March... finding our smiles again and enjoying time together! 

April... our  baby Zeke came into our lives and ever since has brought
us much joy & laughter! (after he was potty trained of course!)

May... Celebrated Dad & Mary getting married! Thankful for Mary in our
lives and SO glad to see my Daddy happy again! 

June... our much needed trip to Duluth, filled with great memories!! 
Also June.... was thankful and happy I was able to spend 2 whole weeks
with these kiddos!! So many fun memories! 

July... Celebrated our 2 year anniversary of being Husband & Wife!
Thankful to have this man of faith walk side by side with me in life! 

Also July.... celebrated the six month Heaven birthday of our precious angel! 

August... visited Chicago and was able to spend time with two of
my best friends!! 

End of August... Week long trip to my family cabin in MI. So great,
lots of memories and great time away together!! 

September... the teens super hero kickoff....

And a week later received wonderful news!! 

October... had some wonderful visitors for my birthday!! 

November... got to see our little pistachio for the first time at almost 9 weeks! 

Also November.... celebrated JC's Birthday & I chopped my hair! 

December... Got to spend time with family! So happy we were able to
see Ryleigh when we were in the cities!!! 
Also December.... Thankful John was able to spend Christmas
with us!!




No comments:

Post a Comment