Friday, February 15, 2013

Farewell to I. Falls

As our move is right around the corner, There are many people and things that I will miss about I.Falls. Most of all I will miss our church family and all of their support that they have given us over the past year and a half. I am thankful for all of them and all the friendships that I am leaving with. God knew what he was doing when he put us here in the Falls as we went through the losses of our two sweet babies! International Falls will always be our first ministry position and I know that it will always hold a special place in mine and JC's heart. Thank you for the memories and we hope to come back and visit someday and to introduce you to our baby (babies). 

Here are some pics of the last few days here and our fun winter wonderland shoot we did with one of the teens as a farewell to I.Falls! Hope you have a great weekend and the next time I'll be writing a blog from FL!! 

XOXO Bee

My sweet friend Laura and I

I'm going to miss both these ladies SO much!!
I hope they will come visit us in FL!! 

Our long journey of 2,020 miles! 

Going to miss all the sweet teens! 

JC and his buddy Dakota! 

My sweet V-day flowers from my love! 


Our little family! 

Zoey Girl! 

Zeke boy! 

Just us! 

We like to laugh together! 

I think this is my favorite picture! 

Kisses! 

I love him lots! 

Kisses for my love! 

A pinky promise to love each other forever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment