Monday, May 6, 2013

Fearfully & Wonderfully Made

Today I am thankful for the way God created humans, have you ever really stopped to think about how amazing the human body is and how it all works?! I think it's all pretty amazing, God is an awesome creature! So today I am thankful for having; legs that allow me to run, jump, walk, eyes that can see, ears that can hear, a mouth that can taste and speak. So many things to be thankful for about the human body and all it allows us to do! Sorry I missed blogging yesterday, it was a crazy day!

XOXO Bee

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my Mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a Mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. Eccesiastes 11:5

I praise you because I am fearfully & wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know full well. Psalm 139:14

Day: 4 Delicious 

Day: 5 My view today

No comments:

Post a Comment