Saturday, May 11, 2013

Friends.

Today I am most thankful for friends in my life. I'm thankful to know that I always have someone I can call when I'm having a hard time, friends bring so much joy to life and as a women it's important to have girlfriends I know I can count on! So thank you to all my girlfriends who have been there for me through thick and thin, the ones I may not talk to often but know we can pick up right where we left off, to ones that are near & to ones that are far. Life would be so dull and lonely without you, I appreciate you and love you tons!! 

XOXO Bee

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

"Anyone who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty." 
Job 6:14

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:11

Day:11 Someone I love... obviously the love of my life
My hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment