Wednesday, May 22, 2013

God of Peace & Healing.

Today I am thankful for a God who provides peace and healing in a hurting world to the hurting people. Have you ever heard someone pray and say "May you give them peace that makes no sense."? Well I have felt this peace that makes no sense... after waking up and finding out that our first born baby had passed away, what did I feel? Peace, doesn't make sense does it... well that's what this great God is capable of providing a peace that you can't explain you can only feel it and live it! On top of gifting us with this peace that makes no sense he brings healing & rest to those in need. The healing he offers will still take some time, but it is wonderful to know that he heals all kinds of broken hearts. I can't even imagine going through what I have gone through in life without knowing my God has my back! So today I am thankful for a God who gives peace that makes no sense and healing to the brokenhearted! Thank you God for your blessing on us, even though we are sinners and don't deserve them! 

XOXO Bee

He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. Ephesians 2:17

The God of peace be with you all. Amen. Romans 15:33

All the lands are at rest and at peace; they break into singing. Isaiah 14:7

"The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26


Day:21 Inspires me.. people like Zach Sobiech who live their life
 to the fullest even in the face of death. If you haven't heard his
story, look it up... it's amazing!  

Day:22 Sleep 


No comments:

Post a Comment