Wednesday, May 15, 2013

God who hears prayers!

Today I am thankful for a God who answers prayers, he hears all of them even the ones that seem small and insignificant. I'm thankful for God who is in all things great and small, I am thankful to know that there is someone up there who hears my cries & feels my hurts right along with me. Today I am thankful for a God who listens to my prayers and may not always answer them or answer them the way I would like... but none the less he answers them! So today don't forget to pray for things you made need but also thank God for all he has blessed you with! Blessings on your day my dear friends! 

XOXO Bee

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer. Psalm 66:19

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers. Philemon 1:4

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me! Psalm 66:20

Day:14 A Pair

Day:15 What I'm reading... two of these are my daily devotionals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment