Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother Nature

I apologize for missing yesterday, but as it was Mother's Day you can imagine it was a tough day for me emotionally. I thought I was doing pretty good but shortly into the church service I broke down crying and my hubby took me home. The rest of the day was lovely just spending time with my love and our fur babies! JC made a delicious dinner and we just spent the night cuddling on the couch watching tv, a perfect and relaxing night in my eyes! Any way yesterday's photo of the day was Mother Nature and that got me thinking how thankful I am for nature and all the living things that God has created! Our world is full of so many beautiful things that God has handmade just for us to enjoy! What an awesome God we serve! I am also thankful that we have lived in different states and have been able to enjoy all different kinds of nature! So maybe tonight or tomorrow take time to go for a walk and soak up all the awesome sights and sounds in nature... I promise you won't be disappointed! 

XOXO Bee

May you be blessed by the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 115:15


God made two great lights- the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth. Genesis 1:16,17

So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw it was good. Genesis 1:21


I love this man! 

Day:12 Mother Nature... we had a crazy rain storm yesterday
and a beautiful rainbow that followed it! 

My cute fur babies and I! They made my Mother's Day! 

Day:13 Kitchen... I love our kitchen in our new home, its huge! 



1 comment:

  1. hey Bee hope you guys are having a great time there! hang in there bee god has something great planned for you and Jc!keep your fur babies close!love your new kitchen i bet it helps with your bakeing! love lexi G (i falls) we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete