Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My May Month Challenge

So when I began thinking about the month of May & things I wanted to accomplish this month, I thought that it would be a great month to take time out everyday to give thanks! Now this is a challenge for me, but I also want to extend it to you, my reader. I will be posting everyday about something or someone I am thankful for... I hope to mainly focus on God, however there are also other people/things that I am thankful for in my life! I want to hear from you, if you feel led to comment on a day or several days about something you are thankful for... I would truly love to hear it! So that is My May Month Challenge for myself & for you! Blessings to you!

XOXO Bee

Today I am thankful for a Loving God, who loves me as my completely human self. Who loves me for who I am and can see past all my imperfections & sins!

And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:5

We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10

I'm going to be doing a Photo a Day this month also,
so there will be plenty of pics! 

Day:1 Self portrait 

I just love this, it's how I feel every time I get out there
and run! 

1 comment:

  1. I am also thankful for God. The past couple of weeks have been really tough and I have began to make an effort to put my worries on him. You're blog is awesome!
    -Tierney

    ReplyDelete