Saturday, May 4, 2013

Somedays Heaven seems so far away!

Somedays Heaven, my babies & my mom seem so far away. Days like that are difficult but what makes it less painful is knowing that they are all in Heaven and because Jesus died on the cross for my sins I have the promise of eternal life and seeing all of them again someday!! I know they are all in a better place than this awful messed up world we live in... so today I am thankful for eternal life & Heaven! I hope you had a great Saturday! No picture for today, but I promise I'll post two tomorrow!

XOXO Bee

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:3

Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high. Job 16:19

Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Psalm 36:5

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment