Sunday, May 19, 2013

Time to Breath...

Today I am thankful for time to breath, time to be still, time to be alone, time to reflect. Those are some of the moment that I treasure most when the house is still and I have alone time with myself and God. Everyone needs moments like that where you can just step back take a breath and reflect on where you are in your life and maybe where you are in your walk with Christ! So I hope today or sometime this week you take some "you" time to take a breath and enjoy the stillness! 

XOXO Bee

The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still. Exodus 14:14

"Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling." Zechariah 2:13


It's been a good Sunday JC preached and did an awesome job! I got to wear my new
dress & my new cute necklace from my sweet SIL Whitney! 


1 comment:

  1. I really like Exodus 14:14.
    Your new dress & necklace look super cute!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete