Thursday, May 2, 2013

Today I am Thankful for....

Day 2: May Month Challenge. Today I am thankful for my best friend, love of my life, partner, my favorite person, my husband. I am thankful for someone that I get to share life with in the good times & the bad. Nothing can prepare a couple for the trials we have been through in our short 2.5 years of marriage. All I know is that God has blessed us with a strong marriage and I am so thankful for that! I am thankful for the person JC is today, we have both grown a lot since we started dating & it's been wonderful seeing him become the man of God he is today! It touches my heart when I see him speak to teens about God & see him lead worship with his whole heart! And I can not wait to see him be a father! (I know that day will come, just don't know when!) On top of all those things he is also pretty cute! ;) So today I am thankful for a strong marriage to my best friend! I hope you are finding some joy and something to be thankful for today! 

XOXO Bee

The husband should fulfill his marital duties to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 1 Corinthians 7:3

A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones. Proverbs 12:4

The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18

Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman' for she was taken out of man." Genesis 2:22-23

Day 2: On the Wall
Got this awesome wall decal for our bedroom from Amazon for
$7 & we love it!!  

Zeke went for a run with us yesterday and then
he proceeded to pass out on our bed haha! 

Started this workout today & man did I sweat! Trying to
get "flatter" abs at least! 

This is how I know God is not done writing my story! 


No comments:

Post a Comment