Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello June!

Well May has come and gone... so excited for June to be here!! Here are a few things I am looking forward to this month...

* Driving to Orlando for the first time with my love this week!
* Flying to NH for a very special wedding!
* Spending time with my SIL Cassie & my nephew Cam!
* Spending time with JC's family in NH.
* Being back at camp where we first lived after we got married.
* Going to Lake Swan Camp for a week & seeing kids lives changed!
* Going on walks with the pups!
* Hopefully trying some new cupcake recipes.
* Eating as much watermelon as I can. 
* Setting goals for myself & staying on track spiritually. 

I hope you have somethings to look forward to this month as well, and that you get outside and enjoy the weather!

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment