Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy 3 Years with the Love of my Life!

Today reflecting on being married to my best friend and all the ups and downs we have faced over the last three years, I can't help but think of our beautiful wedding day... when it all began! Our journey as husband and wife began three years ago on a beautiful day where we were surrounded by all the people we love! It was a picture perfect day and I wouldn't change anything about it (except maybe that Jc wouldn't have thrown up from being overheated!) As I look back at the pictures, I love that pictures stop a moment in time and freezes it. That day was one filled with so much joy and love and I love looking back at that day! So I thought I would share some pictures from our special day with you all! Enjoy! 

XOXO Bee 










































Three years later and I am holding on to those promises and
loving every minute of life with you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment