Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Some Thoughts for Today...

As I read through my devotional this morning there were a few things I wanted to share with you, some words of encouragement and thought provoking ones!

If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life. Matthew 16:25

"We're afraid to trust God with all we are and all we call our own, fearing he will take it away just to make us prove it.Perhaps our suspicions stem from our belief that the gains Jesus offers  cannot be worth our loses. My friend, God does not want to take away all that you hold dear; he simply wants to become your most prized possession."

"To follow Jesus is to prize him above all else."

Words by Nancy Guthrie from The One Year Book of Hope

I hope these words give you some "food" for thought like they did for me! Enjoy your Tuesday my friends!

XOXO Bee

Day:2 Shoes... my fuchsia wedges that I got during my trip to
Italy! I love these!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment