Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy September!

As September rolls in I can't help but miss the excitement of fall in the North! Fall is my absolute favorite season of all and this will be the first year ever that I will not be in a place where temps get significantly cooler and the leaves change color. I can still drink pumpkin drinks, bake pumpkin bread and buy pumpkin scented candles!! I am excited to see what this fall holds for us, here are a few things I'm looking forward to...

* Youth group getting started & having our kickoff
* For AWANA to start for the younger kids
* Using my new camera to capture memories
* Watching my belly grow and feeling this baby kick even more!
* Excited to go to Fort Myers for district conference for a few days
* Baking some of my favorite fall goodies
* Helping with the school musical
* Spending time with my love
* Doing crafts for our baby's room & for other people's babies
* Going for walks with the pups

I hope you have a lot to look forward to this month also! Blessings on your week friends! 

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment