Friday, May 23, 2014

Loving My Body.

My crooked scar from my c-sections... it's my mama scare & I'm proud of it!
Recently I have come to find a new love and appreciation for my body. I am working on losing weight by eating healthier & running 3x a week, I want my body to be healthy and at its best. That being said, my body is far from perfect... I'm overweight, have many stretch marks, scars on my belly and my petite 4ft 10in frame makes all this very noticeable. However I love my body because; it's carried two babies full term, one baby to sixteen weeks, it is unique, it is strong, it is able, and its mine! I love my body because it's the body God gave me & I want to take care of it. My God loves me no matter what size pants I wear, no matter what the scale says... so I ask myself if my God can love me no matter what size why can't I love myself the same way! so I encourage you to love yourself the way you look today, strive to be healthy, and to take care of your body... but don't let the number on your jeans or on the scale define you! There is so much more to you than the way you look on the outside! Love yourself!! Happy Friday my friends!! 

And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God. 
Job 19:26

For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing. 
Luke 12:23

They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies. 
1 Corinthians 15:44


XOXO Bee

This is my body, imperfectly perfect.


My body grew this baby! 

She is my pride and JOY & worth every single stretch mark & scar! 

Happy & Healthy baby girl! 

This face is worth the sacrifice of my body! 

No comments:

Post a Comment