Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Today marks 5 years that I have been married to my best friend, we have been through more ups & downs in our marriage these first 5 years than I think most people have in a lifetime! But through it all we have kept God at the center of our relationship and I wouldn't change anything we have been through together! JC, I love you more then I can express in words, you are truly my soulmate and I don't know where I would be without you. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and an amazing father to our 2 beautiful babies! You are my favorite and I love you to pluto and back! Here's to a million more memories! Here is a collection of some of our memories over the years. Enjoy! 

XOXO Bee































No comments:

Post a Comment