Monday, May 2, 2016

Hello May!

Thought this was a good reminder... God is & always will be in control!

He is such a little love! 

We got Kylie an Elsa shirt... can you tell she's excited about it?!

Making time for my training runs with my babies! 

This girl! 



Wanted to get some pics of them... but they didn't want to look at the camera... stinkers!! 



I make time for my yoga when everyone goes to bed. Such a great stress reliever.

Because sleeping babies are the best.

Lately all three of us end up in mommy & daddy's bed for a nap! (ps I can't get over his eyelashes!)

Yesterday I accomplished my longest run to date... 5 miles!! With the Newport 10 miler about a month away I'm feeling pretty good! These longer training runs seem to get a little easier each week! Thankful for my Sunday Rundays & time to my self and to just be Bee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment