Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas Recap

Well the new year is here! I have fallen behind on updates on here, I apologize.. life has been busy with my long commute to work and working full time! I worked Christmas eve (the joy of working retail!) but I  did get Christmas day off to spend with my family!! It was so great being able to spend Christmas with my family because it has been years since I was able to do that! Enjoyed baking cookie with the kids and watching lots of Christmas movies with them! Christmas morning was so fun with them this year, it was the first year Kylie actually understood what was going on!
 We are looking forward to 2017 and praying for some big changes/ decisions that we are making about settling down here in Two Harbors and finally starting to put some roots down! Cheers to the new years friends and I pray that God may bring many blessings to your lives this year! Here are some pics from our holiday season!


XOXO Bee

We celebrated Kylie's 3rd Birthday with a Finding Dory Party with
family and close friends!! 

baby Mickey, Micah's favorite cuddle buddy! 

Micah getting some Grandpa cuddles! 

Our close college friend Chris came for a visit and got to meet Micah for
the first time, it was great having him here for a couple of days!! 

Hard to believe that our girl is 3 already!! 
Went to Bentleyville to look at Christmas lights! 
Grandpa Airplane and Grandma Mary joined us! 
My cookie tester! 
Helping mama with sugar cookies! 
Micah joined in too! 
Christmas morning! Santa came!! 
our little beauty! 
watching deer at Uncle Brian and Auntie Shannon's house! 
My buddy Clay! 
My lil Princess Ryleigh, SO happy I could celebrate Christmas with my "other" little loves! 
Daddy and his princess! 
Tried to get a pic with this lil squirm bug! 
Love my lil family & we are excited to see what God has in store for us in 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment