Friday, June 9, 2017

Insta Love

Happy Friday friends! As we head into the weekend I just thought I would share some of my recent Instagram pictures.. I love taking pictures and this app is great for sharing my love for pictures!! Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

XOXO Bee

Playing outside

Relaxing with daddy before bed

Patiently waiting to see Daddy's car pull in the driveway

Making wishes

Morning cuddle time

Lunch date at Noodles with Mommy

PJ cuddling

He didn't want Mommy to do her workout... so we cuddled till Daddy got home

Here's to LOVING myself FIT instead of HATING myself THIN. I am a Mommy and I fully
believe in setting a good & healthy example for my children. I want them to know the power of LOVING
yourself; mind, body & soul like my beautiful Mama taught me!

The very rare date night! 

Fun at the Great Lakes Aquarium 

Summer haircut!

Getting back into my running groove, now that the weather is warm!
Fun at Gooseberry Falls
Cheese
Daddy love
This man is my everything
MN summer, LOVE! 

Thumbs up from Kylie for doing my workout plus 130 squats


Red Sox love
Micah finally got his blue bike he's been asking for since Kylie got her bike!
Their helmets are on the way! We are excited for them to put lots of miles on
these this summer!  
First day of summer break fun at the park!



No comments:

Post a Comment