Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Week in Pictures...

Puppies cooling off in the heat! 

My favorite little girl puppy takin in the view!

The wall in our bedroom dedicated to our sweet Maggie Grace!

Just me.

Love it when his love for Christ comes out in music! (do you like the mullet shirt?)

Rainy Day.

Smiles!

Play time with daddy! 

Snuggling with my little boy!

JC taking a nap...


Enjoying quite time on the beach.

Mr.Zeke and I! 

Don't know if he will ever grow into those ears!

A man and his best friend!

Summer is here! 

Too cute not to share!





This week has flown by and has been filled with; stressful days, me hosting my first pampered chef party, an early morning walk with my best friend in the falls, lots of exercising, doing laundry, a coffee date with my best friend and a much needed chat session, morning devotional time, running two birthday parties at work, walking the dogs, and time with my hubby. This week has been filled with a lot of ups and downs I feel, but I'm excited to go home this week and spend time with my family and see one of my best friends get married!! Don't worry I will be taking tons of pictures... as usual! I hope to find this next week to be a refreshing one filled with less stress. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment