* Celebrating Jesus' Birth & remembering the true meaning of Christmas
* Decorating for Christmas
* Sunday School Christmas pageant next week at church
* Hearing baby pistachio's heartbeat in a little over a week at our next doctor's appointment!
* Watching my belly grow!
* Making Christmas cookies
* Helping JC with the Youth Coach Christmas dinner
* Spending time with family
* Having JC's dad come visit us
* Giving Christmas presents to the people I love
I hope that you are also looking forward to celebrating Jesus this month and being with people that you love! I know that the holidays can be tough when you are missing people you love that have passed away, every holiday I always think about how much I miss my Mom and Maggie Grace. However it makes me that much more thankful for the people I do have in my life and makes me not want to waste the time I have with them! I am doing a picture of the day challenge this month, so I am sure that will add to the amount of pictures I take!
|Today's pic of the day was one of myself! Loving my new hat, that one|
of the teens made for me!
|Tonight was gloomy and foggy. And the ground has been covered in|
snow since Thanksgiving night!