Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello December!

December is here, the last month in the year 2012... saying good bye to 2012 will be bittersweet but I am really looking forward to putting this year behind us and so excited for 2013! Here are some things I am looking forward to this month...

* Celebrating Jesus' Birth & remembering the true meaning of Christmas
* Decorating for Christmas
* Sunday School Christmas pageant next week at church
* Hearing baby pistachio's heartbeat in a little over a week at our next doctor's appointment!
* Watching my belly grow!
* Making Christmas cookies
* Helping JC with the Youth Coach Christmas dinner
* Spending time with family
* Having JC's dad come visit us
* Giving Christmas presents to the people I love

I hope that you are also looking forward to celebrating Jesus this month and being with people that you love! I know that the holidays can be tough when you are missing people you love that have passed away, every holiday I always think about how much I miss my Mom and Maggie Grace. However it makes me that much more thankful for the people I do have in my life and makes me not want to waste the time I have with them! I am doing a picture of the day challenge this month, so I am sure that will add to the amount of pictures I take! 

XOXO Bee

Today's pic of the day was one of myself! Loving my new hat, that one
of the teens made for me! 

Tonight was gloomy and foggy. And the ground has been covered in
snow since Thanksgiving night!

No comments:

Post a Comment