Friday, November 30, 2012

Goodbye November & Hello December!

As November comes to a close, I am thankful for some many people and things in my life! I feel like November flew by, but I was able to take time to stop for a few moments and reflect on the things I am most thankful for! 
As December is here tomorrow I am so looking forward to Christmas and spending time with my family and I am also really excited for JC's dad to come visit! Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, I have fond memories of spending days in the kitchen with my mom baking and decorating cookies. I can only hope and pray that my kids will have the same fond memories of baking at Christmas time with me! I have been having lots of fun buying gifts for Christmas the last few days, I just love buying things for the people I love and trying to think of special things and ways to surprise them! I am also really excited that our Christmas cards will be sent out in the mail tomorrow! I am hoping to put up a few Christmas decorations tomorrow and spend lots of time with my love! 
On the Zoey note, she seems to have hurt her back because she is not playing with Zeke, she wont jump up on the couch or bed, and when she jumped off the bed this morning she cried. It makes my heart sad that she is hurt, but we are just praying and hoping that she feels better soon. So right now we are just being gentle with her and letting her have her space, which is hard for me to do because I just love my little girl so much! Zeke has really become my new buddy and he loves cuddling in bed with me in the morning (when daddy's not here that is). 
I hope your week was great and that you find time this weekend to make memories!

XOXO Bee

Went to a cookie party on Tuesday... SO many cookies! 

My friend Christina and I, I am 13 weeks & she is
19 weeks along... I know I look bigger than her!

I spent Wednesday night shopping online. Notice:
1. the pile of kleenexes in the back
2. Zeke's head cuddling right next to me! 

Wednesday night when I was super emotional, all I wanted to do was
pick up the phone and hear my mama's voice on the other end.

Sweet youth group girls thought of me when I was sick
Wednesday night! 

Who wouldn't love waking up to this sweet face?!


Zeke cuddling with his daddy... check out JC's awesome beard! 

Today was a Hot Chocolate kind of day... lots of whip cream and
chocolate sauce! Just the way I like it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment