Thursday, May 9, 2013

Family

Today I am thankful for my family! I am so grateful to have grown up in the household that I did, grateful for my parents (which now includes Mary!), and for my brothers. I'm thankful for my sisters in laws and for JC's family!  I am also so thankful for my "adoptive" family members who have been there for both JC and I over the last few years! Ever since Mom passed away I have had a number of adopted mom's... but one stands out in my mind as someone who as always been there even when distance separated us. Tammy thanks for always being there for me and knowing what to say on even those tough days (even though I know you don't think you know what to say, you always seem to find the right words!) So today I am thankful for family whether that be blood related or not... I love knowing that I always have people in my life I can count on, even through some of the hardest days of my life! 

XOXO Bee

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10

Honor your Father and Mother; and 'love your neighbor as yourself.' 
Matthew 19:19

The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31


My mama Tam Tam, has been there through it all

I am so thankful for you! 

I love my Bothers! 

Day:9 Broken. Mom's well loved cedar chest
Hoping to refinish this cherished piece of
furniture someday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment