Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Restore.

Today I am thankful that I serve a God that restores, he restores people relationships, sometimes people's health, but most of all he can restore and repair a broken heart. It is amazing to see how God can restore a persons heart after is being broken... he puts it back together piece by piece. For that to happen however one needs to be willing to let God work and repair, I have had to allow God to do this a number of times in my own life. Sometimes you want to fight and stay mad at God and at the world, but what's the point in that? Allow God to piece you back together, he only wants the best for you his child.

XOXO Bee


He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalms 23:3

The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health. Psalms 41:3

Restore in me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. Psalms 51:12

For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. Your restoration is what we pray for. 
2 Corinthians 13:9


Day:8 Favorite color... Fuchsia/ pink!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment