Tuesday, December 10, 2013

That Moment...

As my pregnancy progresses and we wait for the doctors to decide when it's time for this little girl to make her arrival, I can't help but think about what it will be like to see her for the first time! What will that moment be like? I just get so excited thinking about it, but can't even imagine how wonderful it will be! Meeting Maggie Grace for the first time was a whole different experience knowing that we would not be bringing her home, I just can't wrap my head around what it will be like to hold this precious girl in my arms knowing she will be coming home with us! 
We are anxiously waiting for her arrival, her nursery furniture should be here on Friday and then I can finally finish her room! I'm so excited to finish it and to feel more organized, I feel so unorganized these days and being limited to how much I can do in a day just adds to that feeling. I also need to pack her baby bag and my hospital bag, I feel like there is so much to do… but really I just can't wait for her arrival, she will make it whether we are ready/prepared for her or not! 
As delivery day comes closer and closer I just keep praying for a smooth delivery, and for that day to be one full so much joy! My BP is staying elevated, but not too high yet… I am just praying that they take her out before things get too complicated. We have had enough complications when it comes to our babies that it would be nice for this one to go as smoothly as possible for a change! I will be seeing the doctor on a weekly basis on top of having a weekly ultrasound until she arrives! That means we are in the last month of this pregnancy and the end is in sight! Which for my body and my sore lower back seems like it can't come soon enough! Blessings on the rest of your week friends! 

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment