Sunday, December 29, 2013

Welcome Miss. Kylie Joy!

On December 16th 2013 at 8pm I gave birth to a healthy baby girl after carrying her for 36 weeks & 2 days! She weighed in at 6 lbs 3oz and is a little peanut at 18.5 inches… taking after her mommy! They decided to deliver her early because my blood pressure had spiked and given my past they thought it would be safest to take baby out, and the delivery could not have gone any smoother. The moment JC and I heard her cry for the first time, I started crying and felt such a sigh of relief! When they put her on my chest for the first time, I was in absolute bliss! We had a short stay at the hospital, I had her on a Monday and we left Wednesday night. Since being home with her, we are learning her cries and what each one means… we are enjoying her little smiles and just loving being a family of three, finally!! 
We decided on the name Kylie Joy, because she is the Joy that we have been waiting so long for. I had been calling her Kylie from pretty early on and absolutely love the name. Motherhood is busy and overwhelming at times, I get overwhelmed with emotions; happy, sad, joy, bliss, and so many more. I am so thankful for my loving and supportive husband, he is an amazing daddy and my heart bursts with so much love when I see the two of them together!We praise God and feel so thankful for the safe arrival of our little girl!  Here are pictures of our little love, we think she's pretty cute! We love that she has daddy's long blonde eyelashes and mommy button nose and lots of hair like mommy had when she was born!! Enjoy! 

XOXO Bee

Last pic being pregnant, had no idea we would
be meeting her just hours later! 

Our first pic together! 

Daddy loving his little girl


Love her little smile here! 

Add caption

Going home! 

At home with the pups, they love their little sister! 

Out for our first walk! 

Love this face!

cuddles from Zeke

All dressed up for her first Sunday at church!

Almost a weeks old! 

Add caption

The church bulletin 

sweet snuggle time!

Daddy kisses!

such little hands!


In her Christmas dress from Auntie Cassie!

Best Christmas present EVER!




Zoey keeping on eye on her sister!

Morning smiles!

cute baby feet!

Tutu from Auntie Shannon!

Wide awake in her cradle!

Long eyelashes!


Mommy kisses & cuddles!










No comments:

Post a Comment