Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May!


It's been a month since I last wrote... how time flies! Life has changed a lot, even just within the last few days... today was my last day as a preschool teacher (it was becoming too overwhelming and very stressful... the children's behaviors have not improved since I started) JC has an interview tomorrow with a Volkswagen dealership! We continue to fully rely on God to provide for our needs and Miss.Kylie's needs too! We will be waiting anxiously to see what God has for us next, if you think of it just pray for us in this time of uncertainty. In other news are little miss is growing like crazy, talking up a storm and getting cuter by the day! I'm looking forward to being home with her, even if it's just for a few days... I'll soak up as much Kylie time as I can get! Sorry this is a short entry, but I will be blogging more not that I won't be working everyday! Blessings to you my friends! XOXO Bee

Date night for mommy & daddy! 
Seriously this face! 


Love my family! 


PIGTAILS! 


At church on Easter! 

Daddy's girl! 

Cute cousins! 


movie night with my loves! 

Love her sweet eyes! 

Our peanut is 4.5 months now... crazy how fast time is going! 

Pretty baby! 

Sweet Cousin Love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment